A strong spirit can lift the most tired of bodies.
… Has your spirit been to the gym lately?
When an individual complains of being out of shape we
• What does your diet look like or what are you eating?
• Are you getting exercise?
• Are you getting plenty of rest?
One could ask the same questions of the tired spirit.
• What are you feeding your soul?
o Are you consuming gossip, dishing out assumptive thinking or thinking about dessert while life’s main
course is in front of you?
• Are you exercising your gift of life?
o Do you more often see the glass half empty and focus on what is missing in your life?
o When was the last time you anonymously gave assistance without waiting for a thank you or credit?
• Are you taking time to rest your mind and recharge your soul?
o Is your self talk negative, “I’m so careless, stupid, lazy, etc.”
o Or, is your self talk Absolutely Negative, “I’ll never, he won’t, it always, etc.”
o Do you lack a combination of quiet moments in your day on a regular basis?